- Reduce your speed – you’ll be surprised how much less fuel you’ll use. (Borrow some story tapes for long journeys and don’t be in such a hurry to get from A to B).
- Don’t keep your tank topped up. You’ll get a higher mpg if you’re carrying less weight in the fuel tank.
- Take your roof rack off if you don’t use it every day.
- Make sure your tyre pressures are correct for the weight you are carrying.
- Get your engine tuned so you can maximise its efficiency.
- Lift share!
Green': film about the last few hours in the life of a displaced orang-utan http://www.greenthefilm.com/